Monday, September 1, 2008

TWo faces...

You know, when i write here, it stays here, it dont go anywhere, i dont tell ppl to read my blogs, coz thats not my purpoe, if they read, they read...im just getting feelings off my chest.

You are the typical 2-faced person, in front one kind, and behind one kind...BUT..i ALWAYS say it up front if i am asked. If u dont ask, i wont tell...the thing is u havent changed, and u never change even when i do tell u...and its the same shit all the time. So dont expect to come running after me if anything happens to ur relationship later, coz thats all u know how to do...the minute theres a problem u come chasing after me as if i havet seen u for years, then once ur prob is settled, u go back to ur 2 faced self again...what makes u think i wanna deal with that again??


YOU DONT EVEN REALISE, IM THE ONE WHOS PUT UP WITH U ALL THIS WHILE, but u dont get that, i have loadz of other friends who treat people better than u..remember that.

No comments: