Thursday, January 15, 2009

Finally

I finally have what i cried so many tears for. We are finally together. And u know what, i actually feel happy, i feel content, i feel i have everything i have been looing for, someone who uderstands, someone i can talk to about everything, someone i can be a total dumbass with, i ca finally be myself, n not having to hide anything. I feel i am free, i feel i can finally do things and not be asked 121 questions on why...
God really has been great to me in that sense.

Although my ex was crying n begging me not to go, what could i do? i was unhappy, about a lot of things, and only when i wanted to leave, then only he wants to do the things he used to say no to...what the hell, for how long will that last? a few weeks? a month maybey? then it will go back to the same old routine again. I cant deny i felt bad n sad leaving him, but being hit by the same hand 3 times is too much already.n i cant be with someone abusive, its a time bomb ready to explode. SO maybey it should be a lesson for him too. i will always have a soft spot for him somewhere, but i cant accept what he did to me.  He hurt me in so many ways...n it saddens me only at the end he wants to show everything..it sucks..and yes it does hurt to hear him cry n lose sleep over this..but hopefully he will learn from it..i know i will...we almost had a future together, but deep down inside, i knew somewhere it was never meant to be because we were too different. 
Im at a place in life where i wanna do things with a special someone, and be matured on a higher level, i dont need to hide or cover things anymore. im done with that.


im happy, very happy..

No comments: