Monday, January 3, 2011

Expansion

Sometimes i think my insecurities are a from a fear
i admit, im scared of being hurt, simply because i dont handle hurt very well
im afraid of being cheated, because its happened one too many times
im scared of being made a fool with an open heart
i tend to become afraid of the feeling regarding something i strongly dislike, for what i dislike brings me anger and hatred.

Im not afraid of lions, or tigers or bears, im afraid of this fear inside of me..
this fear i have has ruined me, its going to ruin those around me too if i dont stop it now..
i need to stop being so afraid of what i feel, and just let it go...
i need to build those walls back up and keep my ak47 on alert

im so used to being the cushion for everyone...i realise now i dont have have a cushion, i dont have anyone to hold my needles...i now realize i can only hold the needles myself, as much as i might get pricked, or stung i got to do it on my own...

i guess some people cnt handle others emotions as well as we would like them to...

harden up girl, its gnna start now...

No comments: