Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Finding light from shadows

All it took was to pray
for the 1st time in my life..i felt at ease, i felt calm..throughout all the anger and stress u have put me through the past 6 months..
i wouldnt say im not angry at all or upset still, i just feel much more calm than i have been in the past 24 hours. 
why do you put me through so much? why do u continue to be this person i dont know..
havent you done enough damage already? i should maybe actually thank you, in a twisted way, because its brought me to pray. which has now brought me some sort of inner peace(at least till now) 

i have resorted to all kinds of remedies to try ease my frustration towards you, and only now i have found the best remedy. 

im hoping one day, when u do the same..it will not be because of your anger or your frustrations, but simply because you want to..

i have found my light..in my darkest place.

No comments: