Wednesday, June 25, 2008

hello..

HEY..WELL NOW I HAVE MY OFFICIAL CALENDER SORTED OUT, I AM FINALLY AT PEACE, ALTHOUGH IT WA SCARY WHEN I GOT A MESSAGE FROM MY ANATOMY READINGS SAYING THAT 'SOMETHING I WISHED FOR MAY NOT PLEASE ME AS MUCH AS I THOUGHT' i guess it was talking about my holidays...maybey i did secretly wish i did have the 2 months off so i could go to the gym, n lose the fat i have gained over the past 2 moths alone..however i was getting bored at home and half a year of holiday would just be a waste of my time..so i guess im glad im going to be doing something..aww well i just watched KUNGFU PANDA on dvd...i was really planning to watch it at the movies but i couldnt help myself...although im a bit dissapointed, i was expecting it to be hilarious, but instead it was just ...CUTE...yeah, i didnt really find it that funny, even though the trailer seemed much more funny...weird..but i am waiting to see Hancock and a Superhero movie...might watch it at the cinema, i seem to lose my laugh when im at home alone...in the cinema with everyone else, whatever seems funny seems to make everyone laugh..so we will just see...

No comments: