Friday, June 20, 2008

i dont beleive it..

why did you bother texting me, asking me if im mad at you? what do u think? 
..now ur doing it to other people, and yes they know it too...they are fast learners...

i blame myself for being the slow one, i should of taken the advise a few years ago...i should of seen the sighns..

...but i didnt..

How in gods name can u ever call yourself a friend, when you treat people like shit..
im still confused as to wether im being too nice or am i being too harsh..
i dont know how else you will ever understand why iv been like this...its not because i have to..its because i want to...

So dont text me asking me if im mad at you..what makes you think im mad...u said you havent done anything to me..why would you terase if i havent picked up your calls unless you think you have done something to me?...

No comments: