Tuesday, August 26, 2008

im giving up..

I just dont know what to do with my relationship, i dont know where its going, this is no engaged relationship, its not how its supposed to be...he has changed, he always complains and gets angry in ways i never knew possible, its more of a rage than just a simple anger moment.

I dont know what to do anymore, i just feel that i cant do anything anymore, and im on the verge of calling it all off, i cant stand having to chase after him all the time, and being blamed for everything, and everything being my fault all the time..

Our relationship doesnt seem to have that spark it used to have the last time..i dont know why..
i just wish there was some little voice in my head saying that everything will be ok, or telling me to be stronger or tell me to just hang in there...im hoping for this voice to come out faster because im on the verge of calling it quits, as mush as i hate to even think about it, im just losing hope, its not all of a sudden, but it gets worse all the time...do i just need a break away from him? do i just need to do my own thing? i dont know..
iv tried hard to try n figure things out...maybey i just need more time...

No comments: