Monday, August 11, 2008

a heart in a million different places

my baby siti...shes adorable!! volunteer work soon..
Siti the elephant


i got big love for my guy, but what do you do, when u just cant have ur way on ur ways of doing things?
i just dont know what to do anymore, am i falling out of love? but i still cant picture myself without him, hes everything to me, and we have gone thru so much together...( hell and back)
I always question myself, and if this is the guy i can spend the rest of my life with..
i never questioned myself before..so why am i doing it now?
have i seen better things? have i opened my eyes to other things?
experienced better?
what is wrong with me?
he is stubborn..but why do i feel i just cant get my way around things?
yet i still continue to contemplate if he really is the one?
why am i questioning everything?
do i want this?
am i ready?
im lieing if i say i didnt see i coming, but i somehow kinda did in a way..
is my love looking for another face? is my heart looking for something else or is my head playing with me?
i just cant defrinciate which one i need to follow..i cant end my relationship coz i love this guy too much, hes everything to me, but i think maybey im indirectly trying to picture the person i want to see, but maybey is not there? i dont know.....maybey i cant just have everything i want my way....



so i went to the zooo....it was so much fun, i had a huge crowd watch me feed the elephant, her name is siti..i pla to work with them soon, n continue my work on animal rights awareness...

No comments: