Sunday, July 20, 2008

If there ever was faith

Its gunna be my grandparents GOLDEN 50TH ANNIVERSARY SOON..damn..50 years of marriage..do you know how hard it is nowdays to stay together for 50 years??
most people nowdays only barely survive 3 or four..some even weeks, some even days after marriage..god, how strong must you be to survive 50? that kind of relationship needs COMPLETE understanding and complete reasoning and dealing with problems together..
they met when they were 15 and stayed together ever since..its amazing!!

ON ANOTHER TOPIC;
Wow, after 3 weeks of no contact, i felt kinda better without knowing what u r up 2, i didnt even think about you, every time people asked me where u were, or were making fun of you, i just shrugged and said i dont know...you are such a hypocrit..then suddenly you call me and ask me where i am? why? i havent replied ur texts, or called u to find out where u are..then when i said my best friend is in town, you said i was happy..ummmm duh!! SHES my BEST FRIEND..a person i depend on, a person who listens n helps me however she can, even tho she lives far away..she is always there for me..she is on my side no matter what..and she beats u by 10000.0000.00765689 miles of being a good friend..then YOU asked where my fiancee was..and then he called me and told me you was calling him...why? why do think that when im not with him that he would want to see u either? him and all his friends try avoiding u..what makes u think he would care if u want to lepak? or issit u only nak lepak when im not around, where u can get the attention without any distractions? hahahha...my my..even ur bf's mum..ohh i wont go there, it might hurt ur feelings, coz u must think u and his mum are close huh?? well think again...the people close to her told me things..its sad, u try so hard to make people like you, and think that they all do...u need to learn more lessons..its too bad i wont be around to teach u ..coz i was done a long time ago, so stop calling my man, coz if u do, and i happen to b there when u do..dont be surprised what i say..coz what i think is..you cant make ur own plans so u wanna barge in on mine...


On a brighter note: mY SiBeriAn HuSkY Puppy is arrivig next week, ots been a bit late coz is only a few weeks old...cant wait!!

No comments: