Wednesday, July 2, 2008

pissed off...

TODAY:
Couldnt go to c the gurls...sne my license wont b coming till sometme this week..n there was noone to help send me to lrt or anywhere that i knew could get to sunway...very pissed off....

Monday: AFTERNOON:
Met my home girl zenty, we went to fridays fer lunch n had the jack daniel's chicken...it was amazing!!! we got to chatting about relationships, since she is already married, she knows the ups n downs...all the things we talked about have really got me thinking...im not brave enough to think reconsidering??? No i must not get silly ideas now...iv worked so hard at my relationship...no way can i...or would i give it up for anything?...i expected him proposing to me to have some fairy tale effect on me...but it was for a short while only, the gleaming face, that cant stop smiling..and the hugs for no reason, it feels kinda the same as last year...as if nothing has changed...

i would not change anything tho...but what if once we get married, i cant get what i am used to having?......im just not sure i could handle it.....omg what am i saying i must go....i feel a migrane cming...uurrgggggggghhhhhhhhhh

No comments: