Sunday, March 15, 2009

daymn

lAST NITE WAS CRAZY, I HAD SO MUCH FUN WITH MY Best friend mia,  khailis, and all, we danced we drank, we laughed, it was really about to end well, till some fcking chinese bitch tryna sell shots konon went chatting up khalis, she touche his face n i just went besurk, as i went to go after her khalis stopped me i was soooooooooooo pissed! why couldnt he just let me go?? why did he notice so fast!! i geram sangat2!! i felt like i was about to explode i was so angry!! im over it tho i guess, just hope it doesnt happen again...anyway, i have visual merchandising tomorrow n my fashion class wednesday grrrr more cutting n sewing!! its ok im almost done with college, keep being positive alexis....yerrrrrrrr.....iv been eating like a horse lately, pasta, cakes, salads, u name it, its bad for me! i need to diet! ...if i continue like tis im gonna grow old n wrinkly n saggy alone, coz noone would want me coz i would be sooo fat i wouldnt be able to walk dow the aisle, and my wedding rig would never fit....god...just the thought is scary, im starting yoga again  next weeek wohooooo, havent been for ages i miss it...anyway i gtg, facebook!! 

No comments: