Monday, March 23, 2009

good times

I had one of those talks with him the other day about the trauma i went thru with how my mum died and everything, the hard walk of life i went thru to get to where i am today, what has made me who i am today...my whole walk of my life up till ow, what stil haunts me n still makes me cry..it was really really amazing..its actually really hard to talk about it..especially when i know it brings tears to my eyes instantly..iv had a hard time with my life years ago, mixing with the wrong people, influence and being used as a walking carpet, being taken advantage of..if anyone else had gone thru the things i have, im sure anyone else would of committed suicide,i did have thoughts, yes i did, i had moments where i just wanted to die, get away from this cruel nasty world and society... but i was lucky i had at least a bunch of good friends who kept me holding my head high above the water and never let me drown. Im here today with my head much higher and not afraid at all of admitting my mistakes, i admit i trusted people too easily and its a mistake i made over and over but iv learned it now, all the experience iv gone thru i have learned where i went wrong, and i dont care what bitches and peopel wanna say about me coz im much stronger than i was, these un-important people have nothing on me, i make who i am, not them..i CONTROL MY LIFE, NOT THEM!! i aint afraid of anyone and i know the people that know me well enuff understand what im saying...never let ANYONE BRING YOU DOWN!! i am completely content with what i have 2day...and ill never let it go!...
thank you to all those who have always picked me up when i fell down, and loved me without judgement and had faith in me...thank you..

No comments: