Sunday, March 15, 2009

Here i am

Hi...im back , started class again, 4th semester..cant wait to finish! fuhh i got to make 5 dresses for both this sem n next sem, im planning to do a greek goddess theme, sexy, yet elegant but stylish..i like!! im kind of excited u know, almost finishing n stuff, its stressful tho..iv had a few parties lately some good ones, went to cherating with wanie, met a friend close to me there, dawest, who is wanies bf's best friend,,, we got drunk on the beach with vasparov vodka n pineapple juice, then dragged ourselves back to the chalet...with no comforter and just one pillow...but it was fun even tho it was just one nite, it didnt kill me...then been spendig time with khalis lately, which iv enjoyed, slowly tryna figure myself out o how to stop letting my multiple charecteristic disorder get in the way, i do have that problem, found out last week i have a lack of hormones due to stress, and a cyst in my uterus, so that wasnt such good news, had my period for 2 weeks coz of my hormone inbalance, passed out a few times coz i was bleeding so bad...cut my hand with a knife by accident tryna open cheese packet, bled non stop...i have class tomorrow so i gotta chalooo..till then ...

No comments: