Monday, September 13, 2010

As i think...


I often find myself wondering and laughing where any of my ideas came from..i supposes its imagination, but wherever it came from im GRATEFUL for it...

Wouldnt it be such a dream to be able to lay in tall grasses, under blue skys and green trees and daisy flowers, where only the sounds of nature break the silences of our thoughts, and as i lay my head on your chest, i can hear your heatbeat and you brush through my hair with ur hands, ever so gentle...and as for your heart its in sync with mine...i turn and lift my head slightly and let the wind rush through my hair and as i turn to face you,..you kiss me with the warmth of the weather. It would be perfect, just like ice cream on a hot day, or water to a thirsty flower..YOU are perfect to me...

1 comment:

Khairol.I said...

He is a very lucky guy and this is beautiful writing.