Monday, September 27, 2010

A thought at night







Im sorry for the hurt iv caused
Im sorry for the pain
Im sorry if my sunshine ever brought you rain 
Im sorry if i made you scared
or ever brought u fear
Im sorry if i made you sad
or ever shed a tear

Im sorry if if i had too much to say
and made you feel i dont want to hear you
Im sorry when i got mad
and made you upset too

But im not sorry i loved
or the fact that i chose you
im not sorry you fell for me
and loved me back too

Im not sorry we met
or not see eachother all day long
im not sorry i try to understand
because thats what makes me strong

I miss you and your face
and i hope that you miss mine
becoz even tho were not always together
we will when we have time



-ALEXIS TIFFANY-




1 comment:

eStheR G. said...

nice one baby! touches my heart... you know what i mean. :)