Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The crack in the road


I know what i feel, and no matter what u do or have done, it has never changed.....










I was away back home for two weeks, with complete honesty, nothing to hide..and a body that just couldnt wait to come back and be next to urs...




And when i come back, what do i find out?..it broke me to pieces, i cant lie...even looking at u was hard.. i used to be an elephant, never to forget...but this time...i found i wanted to move on away from this situation as much as possible, and start over new..i couldnt bare to think about this problem anymore, it was driving me crazy, it hurt really2 bad..i felt deceived and i wont even go to what happened to my trust, self esteem and confidence in myself..and you..




Where i am now, and u in your final sem..i feel alone...like im the only one pulling weight, i dont get sweet sms's anymore, and its been quite a while since u called to say u love me n hung up straight away or called purely because miss me...


I still have my passion, i still have my love, i still feel for you...regardless of your mistakes..i still want to plase you..i still want to make you smile and i still want you to be mine.......i want to travel the world with you and see u gasp for recognition when we each the highest mountain...or let me clean ur wounds after a hike up a hill...steal a ciggarette w u in places that we cant smoke...




do you still feel the same way about me? Do u even know why you love me as you tell me..could you even tell me what makes me so special? Do i still make u smile? are you willing to participate in this life with me at your side? i need to know....if you are committed to this relationship..and to me...because im committed..are you willing to be with me in sickness and health?




you should know...iv already started building walls around my pain...so i wont have to think about it anymore...please dont knock those walls down...it takes quite a long time and a lot of strength to get them up...i plead with you..i beg..please dont knock them down....Lets build this together on much stronger foundation..tougher soil..u know u cant be without me, just as i cant be without you..so lets make this work..for the both of us..







No comments: