Monday, September 20, 2010

One Day





One day ..i will be able to let the rain pour on me on purpose because i feel free enough to let it..
One day im going to take strolls in tall grass fields and let the sun kiss my face and appreciate it..
One day i will gallop through forests on my white horse and just admire mother nature
One day i will sit by a waterfall and just dream away, with that pen in my hand and write them all down...


One day i will be awoken by deer and rabbits and squirrels , just like in Snow white
and awoken by loves kiss like in Sleeping Beauty, maybe even befriend a fish and a crab, like the little ,mermaid...who knows.....but I KNOW
One day i will attempt to make a historical difference...


Simply because life is too short and i want to make a difference in everyones life...wether its appreciated or not...

No comments: