Monday, November 1, 2010

I,you,I and why

I write and i feel when i write, i write what i mean, and i write what i cannot say,
 i write with emotion, i write with my head, i write for tomorrow, i write for today
I write for you, every letter every word
wether or not my posts are obsurd
but its all my feelings
and i like it that way
if different is your mood
what do you want me to say?

I am now all and numb
and im floating away
a bright white cloud
on a hot summers day
I wish to be here
i wish to be held
i wish you here now
but i know you've rebelled

My heart is a-fluster
and my mind in soil
my feelings a cluster
and my mood in spoil

Bare with me today
bare with me tomorrow
my mind is disturbed and my heart in sorrow

i think of you much
you will never ever know
pray for me please
coz im about to blow

No comments: