Thursday, November 18, 2010

what the mouth does not speak is not what the heart does not feel



And so i see thou art different
less input in communication of feelings
and me sinking slightly under the water
your slightly letting me drown

you seemed moved away from the position i once 
understood you were in
and i dont feel safe in my position i once thought was bullet-proof

i wish not to say anything for im walking down a street
i once knew i wasn't alone
the street was happy and covered in colourful skies
and trees made of cotton candy
the birds would sit on my shoulder and sing in my ear
the sun would smile at me and never let me cold
the clouds would lift me up every now and then to make sure id never fall

that was when i thought u were right by my side
now that i turn my head
you are still far far away, iv walked much further
and you are have taken a different road..
im hoping we will one day meet on

No comments: