Monday, November 1, 2010

An un-natural disaster

Water- quenches thirst of the thirsty, and houses the waterworld
Wood- shelters the poor, and nature
Earth- mediates everything in this world
Fire- does damage or creates warmth
Wind- can enlarge a fire, cause a tsunami, 
remove people from their comfort zones and blow earth into a corner
Im experiencing the damage of fire that the wind made worse, i dont have any wood to shelter me, and the only water i have is that from my eyes.

i look to the EARTH, and even though it has little to offer..
it offers me hope and i can handle that for now....

The EARTH too looks at me for hope to give it some WATER, plant a tree to create WOOD, then create a small FIRE to keep me warm from the cold WIND... and it will continue in that circle until

i have enough wood, to BUILD shelter for myself
a fire to keep me WARM
GATHER enough water to drink and stay clean
and use the wind to dry any tears when things get hard


NATURAL RESOURCES CAN BE LOOKED AT AS RELATIONSHIPS TOO, U only need the basics to grow, it doesnt matter how long it takes, when u are determined..you will and no natural disaster can stop you..



No comments: