Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tangled mangled

I sit here and take take take ur attitude
and you expect me to brush it off like it was nothing
like u havent done enough damage
u still pick at me like a scab on a grazed knee
dont you feel any remorse?
dont you feel you've hurt me enough
than to make me put up with ur mood swings cz of ur stress unrelated to me?

what about my stress huh?
what about my world that once revolved around YOU?
what about what i feel with no explanation?
what about appreciation that iv not done damage to you?
or make you suffer?
no, you dont even care, u can just brush me off and go off to ur duties as if i never existed?
and at this crucial time, its got nothin to do with juggling or balancing or what ever rubbish u feed me
u can take an hour or two and explain what u did, and what u gnna do about it
but no, i again..as usual..have to wait till things are convinient for YOU
u can never just settle something right there and then

Why am i not good enough?
have i not given you what you want or need?
have i not always been there?
it doesnt even take 2 phone calls for me to answer
it doesnt even take me days before making u feel cared about
im weak, im hurt, im being kicked when im down
and the funny thing is...
i love you too much to make u suffer likewise
i even tried to make this easy for you, when u x even deserve it!

look at me, and walk on my head again, step on me some more
u havent yet realized how i put myself out here for you
and here i am, the idiot, doing everything in my willpower
to make you understand something, you dont even seem willing to learn.

Time waits for noone!! you make the time!!

No comments: