Thursday, November 11, 2010

Quietly

I silently cry, because i dont know what you are
I silently cry because im hurt
i sit in my room, looking up at the stars
not knowing who i am, or where u are

I look in the mirro and see nothing but shame
why do i put up with rubbish and pain
when it breaks my heart
and drives me insane

I walk to the table and view the picture of us
the very first few when about me you would fuss
when u were gnna come see me and was all the excite
nowdays its as if you are more usy at night

I wish i had the old days back
where ud come and surprise
take you to places and see the sun rise

i wish you knew what you wanted
and love me the honest way
because i dont know wether its best
i go or stay....

Quietly im saddened, Quietly i quiver
something that breaks my heart and makes me shiver
stop the nonesense, stop the pain
i need my sunshine, no more rain...

No comments: