Sunday, March 30, 2008

Before i go to bed




Before i go to bed
i think of all the things i did today
and count how many times i pushed irrelevant things out of the way
i went to college and did my work
even tho my lecturers do drive me besurk
and drive me to the point of where i end
but i do take it all up as a challenge

I lay on my soft pillows as they bury my head
and i think of the silly things today that i may have said
i regret hurting anyones feelings in the past
and pray my true friendships shall forever last
i know there have been up's as much as down's
but i didnt mean to make those frowns

I think of HIM, and it makes me smile
even tho just a minute seems to last for a while
Its a year today, and i feel complete
becoz i know some people could never compete
i love him more every single day
even when he does tend to get in the way
but he is always able to make me laugh
even if im on the phone with him while taking a bath
he is what i think about before i sleep
yet when he is not around im at my stress peak
When im down he picks me up
and if im milk, he is the cup
if im a banana he is the skin
he is everything about me within...

Im so sleepy, got class tmrow..bye





No comments: