Thursday, March 13, 2008

I dont get it...

Why cant friends just be satisfied with eachother?? normal yes 4 people to have dissagreements yes? but not to the extent where you bitch..its not nice especially in ur own group...marah mcm mana pon....
Yang i pelik kan....klu xpuas hati..ASAL X CONFRONT JE? ONE ON ONE...DUDUK ELOK2 KAT MEJE N JUST SORT IT OUT..what is so difficult?
even if xpuas hati ngn 5 orang or 10 org pon....

I notice that girls here like to call eachother BITCHES, SLUTS, WHORES, Bad Attitude this and that.. WHY???? why would you say things like that to or about someone?
Everyone is different, everyone has their own opinion thats normal...but for the girls who read this...come on....be civilized a bit towards eachother...these words are things that can split a friendship apart for a long time...and they are just words..but words are dangerous things to use.

Its like calling a friend FAT..or UGLY...why? ok he/ she may not look as good as YOU...but she might have more other positives than YOU, she might be ugly but she dont BITCH about her own friends. Or she might be Fat, but she is tryna work on it, even if she isnt..once she isnt fat no more she may be the next top model..

This is not me just talking on what iv seen, its what iv experienced myself..
I have been called all sorts of names...
and yes it DOES hurt...
but then i chose to ignore it...becoz the only person who should affect my self-esteem..is ME, noone else but me and me only...
Who deserves that satisfaction of bringing me down, just to make themselves feel better?
i know who i am, and if u dont like it....get lost..
what am i to care who wants to chow from my circle of  friendship, but once ur out you are out laaa...its a one way door. 
I love the people in my life...but i dont like being around peplewho bitch and bitch and bitch about their friends who are not even aware there is a problem.

Just lead the life you wat to, be the person you want to be and reach the goal you planned for.
 
Why wait for those who wish not to be waited for?
Why love and not be loved back?
Why tell a person you love them when u dont?
why tell a person you miss them when u miss someone else?
Why let someone break your heart and then let them do it again?

WHY why why why why..do we torture ourselves..why cant we just be our own person, and do things that are suitable for us...why cant we just be a perfect friend, and not create hate and lies about one another...

I still dont get it...


No comments: