Thursday, March 6, 2008

Newbie

Well, hello its my 1st time opening a propper blog page so im quite excited, feel kinda stupid actually becoz everyone seems to have one excpt me.
Its easier than keeping a diary anyway.
Latest news? hmmm i am going to be very bz with college this sem. Im doin a project on Animal rights, it has inspired me..I have started Yoga, and no it isnt some kind of hippie meditation as to what i thought it was. But the poses are very intimidating, Crazy and obsurd..and i love it..also becoz i can hardly do any of them yet since i only just started. I am celebrating my 1year with my boyfriend and i know there hav been a lot of bets as to how long i will last, the bet was what.. 3months..well step over that now coz im wayyy past that..hahahha but its great i have learned a lot so far, i hate thinking that i might be left alone or that he might find another person..but i kow he wont n i have always wanted to settle down..even tho everyone is telling me im still young n got a long life ahead of me n bla bla blaa...ohh well ill write more in my next blog..Xx

No comments: