Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Phaze is it?

I dont kno why but , lately iv been feeling slightly outta place..most of my really good friends r all overseas...n im stuck here..i mean its great that im getting on alright but...i want that experience u know..of being in a foreign country...i am in a foreign coutry...but iv been here 4 so long it feels like home...to the point where i feel i need to get out and see the world, and be able to tell my children of what i have experienced...hmmm

Maybey its just a phaze, of actually finding out what i want in life, and i certainly do. i know exactly what i want. Its just that, maybey i want more outta life,  that extra anti-gravity that still pushes me to want to try other things...try everything while i still can...allow myself to be my own oyster n let the world just let me do so...see all the friends iv been wanting to see..sit on the beaches that iv always wanted to sit on...

i  have a few tings on my death-wish list:
-Sky diving
-african safari
-travelling the world
-give something to the orphaned children
-Meet Tun dr mahathir( must do)
-go back to england
-change peoples ideas of freedom?( dont think so)
- Allow people to understand that life is not a choice, its a gift
-Make history
-become editor or chief fashion director for Harpers Bazaar
-Donate a whoe coutrie's old clothes or rejected clothes to cambodian poor people
-Meet Nelson Mandela( i love that guy)

Well im not sure i can meet all of the wishes i want to...it involves time and a hell lot of commitment..which i know i have...it just depends on when and how...

I am looking forward to trying all of them anyway...

No comments: