Friday, March 14, 2008

Dizzy

I had no class today, so pretty free..i have been having trouble sleeping lately i dont know why...i love getting a good nights sleep...maybey too much on my mind like with my design studio coming up, plus some other work i haf 2 do...urghhhh..Dad and the twins have gon to Kota Kinabalu today...jz 4 the weekend..he went to see the gf..i dont like her so i didnt want to go...plus the fact i might be going to see my best friend Cindy in Jakarta after my D.studio habis. I cant wait...Im getting kinda bored here..theres nothing to do but lepak..n shopping and eating..even all that is getting boring...its 7.00am and i still havent slept yet..

theres this girl(clubber) in johor who told my friends bf (of 4 years together) that she was pregnant with his child..my two friends nie have been 2gether 4 years...but the bf cheated on her recently....and this psycho girl wont leave them alone...walaupun skarang ni the doctor told her she isnt pregnant ...she still kacau..so i called her myself n told her to simpan the tiny piece of maruah she might have left , even tho its non existant...n that she should leave my friend alone...i mean c'mon my friends r getting engaged soon...jz leave them alone laa right, da kantoi scandal....but they are still 2gether....let them try n work it out right....i swear this girl is psycho..sampai anta 4 msg panjang2..n saying that she hates the guy, n that i should ask my friend to leave him(so that she can have him instead) n that she understands what i mean...but she is not a typicall clubber n that i shouldnt judge her? Girl...u sed u wuzz pregnant with my friends bf of 4 years...how many times has THAT happened to u?  n now that ur not just leave them alone....he doesnt want you laaaaaa....

god, i have to sleep....going to seremban today...and pd..

No comments: