Thursday, March 27, 2008

The26th of MARCH




ok!!!!!!!, 1st of all im really touched by Alyaa n Hanies blog..hahahh everyone is on the topic of marriage...its really sweet..
And i know that whatever difficulties u guys r goin thru...i have so much faith i both of you...more faith in you two than anyone else i know..u are two really strong ppl....love u guys very much

Today is the day that i finished my shoot as well, absolutely exhausted..
all the 3 inch make up, i miss all the people i met..and all the time spent at Lim kok Wing was quite an experience.
I was amazed at the profound varieties of culture in Just one college...n it has almost everything there...but its so far away from everything which is why isaid i didnt want to study there...

I went out with the girls today as well, ALYAA IS FINALLY BACK FOR A WHILE! and we all got to meet up...after like a year? yeah...Our Bitchy Wednesday..but it was good..its amazing how well u can communicate in a group when u have sooo much in common...heheheheh..
I reallly enjoyed it tho..besides the HOT conversation...we got to catch up on stuff we missed..n whats goin on in everyones lives.
Its really weird how much can happen in a year..but im so happy everyone is doing great...yet still have high hopes 4 some peoples relationships to get stronger coz they both make great couples...im finally in the zone..

Speaking of couples, yes im engaged...and it feels exceptionally strange and yet very fulfilling at the same time, coz i didnt think it would come so fast, i had no idea i was going to be loved so much by a person i just admired from far, the same person who was there when i cried, when i was finishing work, who brought dinner to me at my work place, who listened to all my problems..who always knew how to make me smile, even at the most ridiculous times..who always knew how to break my play-hard-to-get sequence with him, and knew everything, or seemed to know everything about me b4 we even met.
Yes being together a year seems so easy, but i have never experienced so much in one year b4, he may just be an average guy, but to me he is everything, i beleive that you dont have to have money and cars to prove you are someone, You are someone when you can prove you are able to love and accept another person for how he/ she is..my fiancee, has always been very humble, i knew that once i met him, he accepts anyone of any kind and never has a bad thing to say..
More importantly, he has always been there 4 me when i needed it..and i suppose he decided that he didnt want to be with anyone else, as if to say ' She is the one i want to be with till i go grey' and it really touches my heart becoz i cant see my self being with anyone else...some people move around at an early age, where as some start a bit later...i started early which is probably why i want to settle early too..i have no regrets, i have tried and experienced what an average person would experience at my age now, only a lil bit earlier. I want to work, n live my dream...i want to wake up every morning wth the one i love by my side, (POSSIBLE CANDIDATE FOR BED N BREAKFAST CHEF?) HMMM DOUBT IT...but the thought is nice...i dont think i wanna be seeing other people..i dont want to walk around wandering what i have been missing..when i have it in the palm of my hand, and i hold it so tightly becoz i never want to lose it, and the love that i have for just this one person, is enuff for me to say to him : I CANT WAIT TO MAKE FUN OF U WHEN U HAVE NO TEETH.....

Anyway..im off 2 bed nows...tata 4 now...

1 comment:

HanieHyde said...

awwwww that's super true and super sweet!