Wednesday, October 20, 2010

2010 2010

You have not been yourself, uv been distant...im still caught up wondering about what else u have been dishonest about..but im trying not to.. so i deserve a bit of credit
Your not making time for me and everything just seems as tho its one sided..
I need your time too, even for an hour
you dont even come see me
i come see you, i make that part easy FOR YOU!

Fine ur in your finals, and you ask me to not see you on the weeknds, making me feel like a goat who just comes when asked, and leaves when asked.
your not appreciating me or my effort by doing so
in fact its pushing me far far away
i used to cry every night b4 i sleep, wondering what did i do to deserve the treatment where im not being understood
Now i just dont know what to do, do i turn cold and hope im missed..
Do i continue being the loving, no stopping, effortless me who comes to u on weekends even when u x need to ask me to, and yet still risk geting my head stepped on.
At night we hardly talk, and it gives me ideas those you still chatting to those girls, its driving me nuts, as much as i tell myself your not.

Iv poured my heart out to you,  and my feelings i write on here, whatever feelings i have...you x even take the time to read any of it.

I x even know what you expect of me..to understand..i do.. i do whatever i can to not get in ur way, but with a deal u at least bring me out for an hour! 1 hour of ur time.

These past few days you dont even know what has been on my mind or whats happening with my work, in fact the past two weeks you barely even noticed i makan pun xbetul..and that im still not well and having a sore throat and cough.

Dont get me wrong, im not dissing you, but you make excuses for everything, ur behaving such a way cz of ur finals, u not talkin to me cz u were sleeping because you were reading for your finals, u didnt hear my call because u were concentrating on your work For your finals.  You didnt reply because u went upstairs to rest after studying for ur finals..ur charging ur fone because of ur finals..

Do u forget me because of ur finals? is your finals now feeding you? dressing you? making sure your ok? is ur finals giving u panadol? is ur finals tryna make u feel better? is your finals trying to get you to relax? is your finals cleaning up after you? hanging up your clothes? hoovering ur room? taking care of you in any way at all????  I wonder...is it really because of your finals...u x even talk to me because OF YOUR FINALS.

YOUR FINALS ARE THE ONLY EXCUSE YOU HAVE FOR TREATING ME THIS WAY?
its not your finals..its you!

What do i do with me? im still here on the shelf, and collecting dust day by day.

No comments: