Monday, October 25, 2010

Something like a pixar story




I sit on a shelf and watch those around me
Some of them i know, some of them i dont
I still sit on this shelf, with my head now tilted
they are getting all your attention
im not
i used to, i used to be ur favorite one
i used to be missed and you couldnt wait to see me
i used to be the reason you smile in the morning
i used to get ur 100% attention without trying
you used to want to keep me by urside every chance you get
you used to be willing to play with my hair and cuddle me
you used to make me beleive i was ur number 1

but now im the old rag doll,
 still on the shelf,
still waiting to be held
still waiting to be played with again
now collecting dust, and maybe soon cobwebbs
i still long to be what i was to you
but its wether you want to or not..

dont turn me into something you clean the floor with
or a toy for your cats
i come once in a lifetime
so please take care of me

No comments: