Thursday, October 7, 2010

Back to what i know

Besides all the distraught lately, iv decided to get back to my gym afterweeks of excusing myself..
Bought my stuff and a new exercise ball, totally loving it.
im feeling much more motivated, im slowly learning to pull out my frustration wen working out so it boosts my will-power.
Im renovating my house soon, so im looking forward to a new bedroom as well, i love designing things its such a drive.

Been having quite a bit of ups n downs lately, the downs more than the ups..yeah shed a few tears and a lotta hurt..but why should i bother caring if the other person doesnt care about what i feel right? its so messed up...
besides that..

NEXT WEEK ILL BE FINISHING WORK AT 5PM for good ! YIPEEEEE yes we protested we change the go-home time and dad agreed so im def over the moon about that!

Now all that i plan to do this weekend hasnt quite been planned yet...not in the mood to do much to be honest, the wound i was trying to heal was ripped open again..... tsk tsk....

I have also started taking interest in the kitchen..which is quite unusual as i only cook what i know and eat it, lately iv been trying at things i dnt know...so far my jelly was perfect but i forgot about my brownies and burned half the tray! damnnn nice!!!

No comments: