Monday, October 18, 2010

Butterflies on my mind

The thought of you takes me higher than an aeroplane
i just want to lay in your arms as we speak in the tall grasses of the hills and the clouds
that set themselves upon the mountain tops. and the breeze that brushes past my face and the setting sun
that is so in love with the sky, it never wishes to leave...

Take me away, from the numb-ness of this world, where i wont have to think, take me far away to the forests where we can live amoung nature and animals andswim in the rivers. Catch fish with our bare hands and make beds in the trees..and when it rains ill shelter you from the cold, i would...
i would do anything for you, i smile when ur not with me because u make me smile just thinking of you..

I would bleed to see you smile, i would threaten anyone who took that away...
u dont need to do much to make someone like me stay.


I like to think u know...but you just dont.....but god knows...he knows...i know...

No comments: