Monday, October 4, 2010

Smile within




I know i miss you thats for sure, with every wind, every ray of sunlight, every refelction of it too, if only you knew, if only you knew.. every day it makes me smile bcause i know u dont know that i know how much ur missed. Hell, u might not even care..but i do..more than u know, especially when ur stressed, i cant help but feel to blame..it may not even be my fault, but thats how much i care. If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine, but would u keep it? beacause thats what would make me happy, to see you happy and not frowning and under the rain...
You know where i am if  you need me..ill try not to get in your way..but even though i move myself far enough..do u miss me? do wish what i wish? do you need me at all?

maybe only god knows




Alexis

No comments: