Saturday, October 23, 2010

Finally

I  GRADUATED!!! woohooo!!! i was so nervous, and worried when or if i would have a clumsy moment..i even put on my flat shoes just in case lol, but i didnt trip! i had to walk in 1st as well cz my friend decided not to turn up..so i couldnt do much lol...as i sat in front row i realised i have finally achieved smthing, and it felt so darn good i started somethin i managed to finish..TOP OF MY WHOLE CLASS AS WELL! im so pleased with myself. Saw most of my juniors there, even the mentally challenged guy who STILL says Wassup2 yO Yo Yo when he saw me, he used to always do that in college, maybe cz im white..poor guy..i know he means well, n while walking to my table he waited for me to walk by and did it again, even managed to get Congratulations into his sentence, *freaked out slightly* ( much) i empathized n said thank you, tryna keep my face from showing i was terrified lol!! and as i made my way to my table all the people i wanted there ( except one or two who wasnt there, due to certain circumstances) were waiting for me and khalis gave me a beautiful bunch of flowers which made me feel very pleased and thought about, plus it was better than evryone elses lol...family and the loves of my life sat around the table with me, just as hungry as i was and patiently waited for our food) Brothers made me laugh tho, since they hate weekend mornings , probably from the hangovers of night b4...but they laughed it off, dad was there too, which almost brought me to tears cz i know somehow in that ego of his, hes proud of me..


Went to Bsc to dome, had a chit chat, then joined khalis's sister and his nephews for late lunch..had to carry the little one since he was scared of all the halloween stuff, but i love it...

Bought myself a very expensive yet so totally worth bottle of pomegranate vinagar, u can use it on salads, ice cream, even fruits or on its own, there were hundreds of flavours but i liked the one i bought, Masam-Manis and has a kick to it..yummmmyyyyy

Tonight will be partying it up in 789 WITH MY lil bro's, extended bros and my sisters who i love to death, khalis and a few others....im probably gnna get so smashed tonight..god help me!  but its for a good cause and plus i hardly get smashed at all..panadol on the standby..

CELEBRATION OF MY GRATUATION cant wait ......

No comments: