Thursday, October 7, 2010

The smiling stranger





In the car at a traffic light, an old mental man walks across the road past my car, he stops..looks at me..smiles and gives a thumbs up...i dont actually know what he meant by it, but i smiled back....


he then crosses the road and continuously looks back  at me as he walks..when he gets to the corner he stops and waits while staring at me as i drive past smiling towards me, as if no problems ever came his way..
under his menatl inabilaity..he definately made me feel grateful that at the moment. everything in my mind body and soul is ( somewhat) in proper working order....no matter how mental or whatever he is...he took the effort to smile and he got one in return so that i could cheer him up..out of all the people in the world, most are afraid to show a smile at mental people for fear of attack or any form of harm, hes not in order, but hes human and if he smiled at me 1st he bloody well deserves one back, he knew i wasnt going to step out of my car and talk to him, he just past by and continued his journey..he must be grateful for a lot of things too


god bless him....

Ampang 8:40am Flamingo traffic lights

No comments: